Krups BW500 1.8 quart (1.7 liter) Electric Stainless Steel Kettle, Review This modern looking kettle was designed with three key attributes in mind: Passion, Precision and Perfection.
Click Here to save 37% on Amazon.com
This kettle features:
- 1500-watt of power for optimal performance
- 360 degree rotational base with concealed heating element, kettle is cordless
- Dust cover, screwable lid and an anti-scale filter near the spout keeps water pure
- On/Off switch with indicator light, 1.8 quart capacity
- Brushed stainless steel body, modern angle and curve, 2-year worldwide limited warranty; coordinates with Krups Precision line: KM4055, KM4065, KT4065 Coffee Machines and KH7003 Toaster
Let’s look at the good and bad qualities of this product:
- Easy to fill with water
- Some might consider this kettle to be on a heavy side
- Gets very hot on the outside when in use
- Some plastic parts – underside of the lid, water level window and spout.
“We purchased this kettle this kettle to replace two failed Capresso programmable kettles (the lids fell off both among other faults). It was immediately apparent that this product is well made and the first impressions have proved to be correct. The kettle boils water fast and switches off very quickly once it boils.It also looks good so what more could one ask for?
No negative points yet and dont expect any as this is a real quality product. D. Snow”